- Photo, Video and Audio Consent Form
- 2014 Youth Dog Photo Contest
- 2014 Young Poets Contest
- 2014 Dog Video Contest
- March Dog Madness
- Check out 4H Camp Page
- "Fun with Your Dog" Camp
- Jefferson County - June '14 (in Redwood)
- NY 4-H "Dog Bowl" - Guidelines
- Print "Be Prepared" Palm Cards
- Printable Resource List
- NYS Fair 4H dog show score sheet list
- 4-H Dog Project Record Book
- AVMA – General Canine Health Topics
- Cornell Animal Health Diagnostic Lab (Vet School) Lyme Disease Testing
To read and print copies of the documents on this site, you need to have a copy of Acrobat Reader installed on the computer. This is available free from Adobe and you can download it from them by clicking on this:
PAWSitively Youth: A Guidebook about Dogs for Community Outreach Leaders - is available to order online!
The intent of the Paw program is to supply the state with a uniform set of dog materials that can be used by all. It will also be the main source for other dog events to come for 4-H dog members in the state.
NYS 4-H Dog Photo Contest - 2013
NYS 4-H Dog Poetry Contest - 2012
A Dog's Dream
Faster and higher.
Soaring, flying, a catch, SCORE!
A dog's Frisbee dream.
The Hunting Dogs
There once were three beagles from Penn Yan
Who would chase after rabbits as they ran
The youngest was Brandi
Toby and Sarah were dandy
And they all brought home rabbits for the pan
NYS 4-H Dog Video Contest - 2011